Sat, 31 Jul|
Worthing and Beyond Summer Event!
Come and experience some Worthing Culture!
Time & Location
31 Jul 2021, 13:00 – 17:00
Worthing, Unit 6a, Garcia Trading Estate, Canterbury Rd, Worthing BN13 1AL, UK
About the Event
Worthing & Beyond exists every day as an online directory of Worthing creatives, and Worthing based businesses who support creativity.
We run monthly meet ups, and occasional larger events such as this one: SUMMER EVENT 2021. Fully Accessible & Kid Friendly.
Quite simply, this event is a celebration of creativity, variety, and culture... with food, drink, people and stuff to keep you interested.
This is a FREE EVENT. Just come along and enjoy!
What's on during the day?
A Stage / Makers Tables / Sustenance / Live Art & Installations
Makers Fair: Over 20 Worthing makers will have a table where they'll exhibit their work to sell. Bring some spare cash and treat yourself or a friend!
Makers demos: Some of the makers will be doing short demos of their craft at their tables. Witness their skills first hand and learn something new!
Charity talks: We have invited some local charities to tell us a bit more about them and the problems they face day to day. If you connect with their causes, have a chat!
Live Art & Installations:
- One Bum Cinema Club coming along with the smallest free to visit cinema in the World
- Des Murs aka Ugly Duck TV will be creating some incredible live art before our eyes
- Possibly More to be announced
Sustenance: We're hosting this at the incredible new brewery and tap bar that opened this year called Hand Brew Co Brewery and Taproom. Fresh alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks will be on sale.
- Hand Brew make delicious craft beers, and share their brew space with...
- Cloak & Dagger - who also make delicious beers
- Curry Leaf Cafe have a pop up at the brewery and will be open for this event, serving Indian street food
- Our DJ's will provide an excellent summer soundtrack - don't worry, it won't be crap.
- A Morris Dancing group Worthing Larks are dropping in at some point to entertain us.
This event ends at 5pm, but the venue will be serving food & drink until 8pm, and the music will continue through also.